Hospitality Internship Australia is a PAID program โครงการฝึกงานทำงานออสเตรเลียสาขา Hospitality ซึ่งจะรับรายได้เริ่มต้นที่ $22AUD ต่อชั่วโมง+ ทำงานประมาณ 30-40ชั่วโมงต่อสัปดาห์+ โครงการฝึกงานทำงานที่ออสเตรเลียนี้เปิดโอกาสในการเรียนรู้สร้างประสบการณ์ในสายงานการโรเเรม และการบริการระดับสากลจากธุรกิจโรงเเรม 5 ดาวของออสเตรเลีย ระยะเวลาฝึกงาน 6- 12 เดือน หลังจบโครงการอาจจะได้รับการจ้างงานต่อระยะยาวทั้งนี้ขึ้นอยู่กับการตัดสินใจของนายจ้าง โครงการนี้เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่สำเร็จการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี และมีคุณสมบัติเรียนจบตรงตามตำแหน่งงานที่เลือกฝึกงาน
Hospitality Internship Program
Paid Job Position: Food & Beverages / Food Production (Culinary). Excellent Experience in world class Hospitality Hotels and Resorts Australia wide
Duration: 6-12 months
Working Hours: 30-40 Hours per week
Location: Australia Wide (Flexible Required)
Processing Time: 6-8 months
Training Wage: Started at $22.00+ per hour
F & B or Front Office Management
- Age: 22-30 years old
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree of Hospitality / Hotel
- IELTS 5.0 or above preferred
- Experience: at least 6 months of Full Time or 12 months PART TIME working experience related to the Hospitality / Hotel
- Studies and Experience: Minimum 12 months full time study related to Hospitality obtained in the last 12 months OR minimum 12 months or experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor obtained in the past 24 months
Food Production (Culinary)
- Age: 22-30 years old
- Graduated in Bachelor Degree of Culinary Arts / Hospitality Management
- IELTS 5.0 or above preferred
- Experience: at least 6 months of Full Time or 12 months PART TIME working experience related to the Culinary Arts
- Studies and Experience: Minimum 12 months full time work and/or study related to Culinary Arts obtained in the past 24 months
Work Opportunity AUZ
- Gained world class Hospitality working experience
- Over 8,000 Host Organizations throughout Australia
- More than 13,800 candidated places since 1998
- Approved Sponsor
- Build Networking and Future career in Australia
- Established your work experience profile and give yourself work opportunity in Global Hospitality world
Step by Step Process I
– CV- Resume Australian template
– Bachelor Degree of Hospitality
– Make the Registration Fee (non-refundable)
– Application Form
– Application VDO – Self Introduction
– Make the Payment
– Pre Screening Interview
– Interview with the host company in Australia – Online Zoom Meeting
– Training Agreement
Step by Step Process II
– Apply Process 6-8 months
2. Travel Arrangement & Accommodation
– Candidate arranges for Flight and accommodation
3. Internship Commencement
– Arrival at Hotel or Resorts
– The organization will provide ongoing monitoring and support
– Received the Certificate of Internship Program after the completion
Program is included as follow:
– Resume & Cover Letter Preparation and Guideline
– Coaching and Interview preparation
– Find and locate and Arrange for the Interview with Host Company
– Ongoing Monitor and Feeback throughout the program
– 24 Hour Emergency Support
– Monthly Intern Nights
– Access to online career blogs and advice
NOT Included as follow:
– Fllight, Accommodation, Meals and local Transportation
Front Desk Intern
Sample Opening Job:
- Hotel Front Desk, Perisher Valley NSW
- Hotel Service Worker Queensland
- Retail Management Intern Coles Melbourne
- Hotel Service Assistant Tasmania
Admin Support Intern
Sample Opening Jobs:
- Accounting Fiance / IT Sydney
- Brand Management Intern P&G North Ryde NSW
- Marketing Commercial / Admin Sydney
Sample Opening Job:
- Hospitality Culinary Intern Canberra
- Culinary Intern Bondi Beach Sydney
- Restaurant Waiter RSA Intern, NSW
- F & B Intern Arlberg Mt. Buller Victoria
Full Time Intern
Sample Opening Jobs: NOT AVAILABLE
- HR Intern Melbourne, Brisbane
- Bank Analyst Intern, Deutsche Bank Melbourne
- International Relations Intern Sydney
If you would like to apply Australian Internship Progam, Please send complete CV & Resume and IELTS 6.0 to VSA Center Email [email protected]
Hotel Duty Manager
Salary Range: $50,000 – $75,000 Full time
As Duty Manager, you understand and exceed guest expectations – whether welcoming VIPs, giving advice on the best local activities, or helping guests choose a music record for their room. Of course, in your book, that means welcoming every person who walks through our doors, from all walks of life.
-You will provide leadership to the front desk team and deal with operational needs as they occur in the absence of Heads of Departments;
-You’re ready to take on guest issues and smooth out any complaints/issues as they – or before! – they arise;
-You will ensure the hotel-specific SOP’s for reservations and related accounts are followed;
-You will create a professional relationship between Housekeeping, Maintenance and F&B Managers to deliver brand-standard rooms, products and services;
-You use your voice to actively contribute towards reaching hotel objectives, providing ideas and recommendations for improvements.
Requirements and skills
-Previous experience in a similar role in a 4-5 star hotel;
-OPERA experience preferable;
-Excellent Customer Service Skills;
-Proven ability to work under pressure.
Salary Range: $55,000 – $75,000 Full time
-You’re an effective team leader in a casual dining environment;
-You’re ready to take the next step in your career with a progressive and well-known brand with amazing culture;
-You know what it takes to deliver an amazing customer experience;
-You know your numbers inside and out;
-Rostering, training and developing your team is second nature;
-You will ensure the daily operations of the restaurant before and during the service are maintained;
-You will ensure the team and venue are always prepared to deliver excellent hospitality.
Requirements and skills
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· Confident, warm and well-presented;
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends;
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
· Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
Front of House
Provide leadership within the Front Desk and ISC Teams as well as provide support to the Managers on Duty. Ensure our commitment to Room to have a great start is delivered and continually contribute in the operational procedures associated with the effective operation of the Front Office.
• Attend Front Office morning / afternoon briefing. Refer daily to the Reception Control Sheet, ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner; refer queries to a Manager on Duty.
• Ensure that all check-ins and check-outs are performed as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensure guests are cared for in a polite and professional manner at all times in keeping with the InterContinental brand.
• Provide support to Guest Services Agents and ensure that all enquiries or complaints are effectively dealt with and followed through, referring accordingly to a Manager on Duty.
Host: The world’s largest family of luxury hotels. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Position Summary: To assist the Head Chef in the delivery of high-quality food and services
to our guests, to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen, to
achieve profitability and reputation within the industry. To assist
and oversee implementation of training, growth and development of chefs
of a lower level.
Duties and Responsibilities (some):
• Ensure high quality and good presentation of food provided to guests, achieve the expected professional standard within a reasonable timeframe of service.
• Responsible to be the relief coverage for the Head Chef in his/her absence.
• Work alongside the Head Chef to achieve set monthly profit targets.
• Oversee training, growth and development of kitchen team members of a lower level, ensure consistent leadership is demonstrated in the kitchen during service periods.
• Demonstrate superior product knowledge of menu items and seasonal ingredients and ensure this knowledge is filtered down to the rest of the kitchen team.
• Keep up to date with industry changes by actively networking with
industry peers and venues.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
• Experience as a sous chef
Key Personal Attributes:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Great leadership
• Excellent organisational skills
Salary: AUD$70,000 (Fulltime Salary – Rostered to work 5 out of 7 days on a rotating roster).
Opening Intern Job Position: Non-Paid Job
Accounting Intern Brisbane Sydney Melbourne
Accounting/Business Admin Melbourne
Finance & Accounting Admin Support Intern Canberra
Risk Intern (Accounting/Finance) Melbourne
Accounting Internship Perth
Accounting Internship (virtual) Brisbane
Accounting Internship Brisbane
Accounting Internship in Hobart
Data Analytics Intern Business/Data Analytics Sydney
Digital Marketing Intern DIGITAL MARKETING Sydney
Web Marketing/Data Analyst Internship DIGITAL MARKETING Brisbane
Food Science & Technology intern Food Science/Engineering Melbourne
HR / Psychology / Business (several positions) Human Resources Brisbane
HR Intern Human Resources Sydney Gold Coast
Import & Export intern Import, Export & Trade Brisbane
Logistics – Import/Export – Business Intern Import, Export & Trade Melbourne
IMPORT & EXPORT, LOGISTICS Import, Export & TradeSydney
IT Business Development intern INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY Melbourne Brisbane
IT Support and Development Intern INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY VIC Regional
IT Network or System Administration INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY Melbourne
IT Web Design & Development Intern INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY Gold Coast
Marketing Intern (Virtual) Marketing Sydney Canberra
Legal Intern or Marketing Intern Marketing Sydney
Marketing intern in Melbourne Marketing Melbourne
Marketing/Sales or Admin with a passion for IT Marketing Brisbane Melbourne
Digital marketing Intern Marketing Gold Coast
Marketing / Graphic Design internship Marketing Brisbane
Product Marketing Support Marketing Sydney
Graphic Design Support Marketing Sydney
Events Management Support Marketing Sydney
Business & Marketing Internship Marketing Brisbane
Opening Intern Job Position: Paid Job
Sous Chef Food Production (Culinary) Melbourne
Hotel Services Team Member Hospitality Management Sydney
Food & Beverage Management Trainee Hospitality Management Broome
Assistant Bottle Shop Manager Hospitality Management Broome
ตัวอย่างที่พักราคาต่อสัปดาห์ $130-$180 ต่อสัปดาห์ ส่วนใหญ่นายจ้างจะเเนะนำที่พักใกล้ที่ทำงานให้ หรืออาจมีที่พักสำหรับพนักงานให้ในราคาไม่แพง
Internships are very important because doing an internship can make you get the new experience on your CV and it makes you more special than other people. I’m so happy that I choose to do my internship in Australia with Australia internships, the supervisors are really kind and I love the way they took care of me throughout my internship program.”
Australia is one of the most multicultural countries in the world. In the hotel I work there are chefs from India, Philippines, Nepal and other nationalities which gave me a chance to learn their food culture as well as the their technique. I have also learnt new cooking techniques and improved my current culinary skills. I love the society of Australia. As a metropolitan city Sydney is a big city, which politeness is not expected for crowded city people. However Sydney people are kind really helpful to foreigners. I also like the scenic beauties of Australia with beaches, mountains are fascinating. It is easy to reach to those scenes by public transport.
Australian internship was a great opportunity for me because I was able to be exposed to varieties of experiences during my internship. There are challenges at times, however there is definitely something that I learned by overcoming these challenges and eventually I am starting to get the solution on how I would like to progress my career in Australia.
“I choose to complete an internship because it will help me to learn and explore the essence of hospitality industry and develop my career to be a successful hotelier. It also helps me to polish my knowledge and skills.”
I do believe that in order to acquire knowledge and skills is through undertaking a proper training. I have decided to pursue and will finish this internship because I know it will lead me achieve my dreams of being a qualified chef to higher promotional chef in the future. Its important to explore and experience new things from what you used to do, and what you already know
Internship abroad is the most valuable opportunity that I have to take. Open new chances for me to expand my skills and network, also develop my life skills such as confidence, communication, organisation skills and team work in International level.
I have spent 5 months in Brisbane. I have studied English at UQ, made many friends from different countries and experienced a lot of things which I cannot do in Japan, but the thing I consider the most useful and practical is Internship in the hotel. […]I would like to thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I really appreciate it. It was so nice experience and enjoyable as well!